Distribute and Manage access to up-to-date corporate resources from mobile
A next generation social and mobile learning platform that enables you configure your own mobile learning portal and App and deliver mobile learning ...
OMS on Mobile is a turn-key, start-to-finish solution that allows medium-to-large scale businesses the ability to focus on the marketing and promotion of their product line, while utilizing our services behind the scenes.
We help deliver the most effective web & mobile applications with industry best practices in Responsive Web Design, Mobile First, and native.
At Modern Retail, we believe your POS & ERP software and your online business should work together; sharing information so you can work more effectively and efficiently.
allows you to manage your teams, various tasks,Todo lists and projects from your phone. With the wave of mobile technology becoming more of a staple for business owners to utilize.
Going mobile has never been easier or more effective. Provide the "wow" factor for a customer by harnessing the power of smartphones and tablet computers and delivering the powerful apps that will transform merchant-consumer interactions.
In a few years, there will be more connected devices in people's hands than people in the World. That means multiple devices per person: a smartphone, a tablet, a connected TV, and perhaps lots more. Cross device patterns look at how people, content, and services will flow between these devices.
What is your position at this Industry?
Mobile Commerce and Engagement Stats
- 1. Of the 70 percent of shoppers who used a mobile phone while in a retail store during the holidays, 62 percent accessed that store's site or app and only 37 percent of respondents accessed a competitor's site or app.. (Source: ForeSee, 2013)
- 2. By the end of 2013, there will be more mobile devices on Earth than people. (Source: Cisco, 2013)
- 3. Retailers' apps with store mode gather five times more engagement. (Source: Point Inside, 2013)
Mobile Industry Stats
- 1. Globally, 80% of consumers have used computers to access the Web within the previous seven days. Sixty percent used their mobile devices to do so (Source: Google and the Mobile Marketing Association Survey)
- 2. t is predicted there will be 80 million new smartphone users in 2011 added to the already existing 60 million consumers who already own one (Nielsen, 2010)
Grow Your Business
It is undeniable that mobile devices are here to stay, and the number of consumers with smartphones and tablets will continue to increase. In fact, there is so much buzz in the marketplace right now over new mobile device applications that merchants and customers are having a hard time keeping up with the explosion of new possibilities. We all know that time is money, and there is less of both to go around these days.
At MiddleEastSoft we want to help you cut through the clutter and discover what options could be a real solution for your business.
The widespread adoption of mobile devices is allowing merchants to reach their customers in more effective ways than ever before. It is now possible to send coupons to customers only when they are in your area, connect QR codes with your customers, or, provide customers and app that makes it easier to purchase online from their mobile device.
In 2012, for the first time ever, the number of mobile marketing messages opened in the U.S. per month surpassed the number of desktop opens - emphasizing the considerable importance mobile devices should have when creating your marketing campaigns. It's becoming increasingly clear that mobile smartphones and tablets are the engagement channel of choice for a large growing number of consumers. Therefore, mobile marketing is not just a nice-to-have addition, but imperative for many business fighting to differentiate and provide customers with a completely great experience of their brand both in-store and online.